Another X-mas+ single for the 40th time in a row=LOSER!

mike5770

GorillaTheater
I am done trying!

Which is when you're most likely to meet someone. God loves irony.

Look at it this way: you can do whatever and go wherever you want. A measure of freedom not to be underrated.

Hey, hey now. Being single doesn't make you a loser. Once you're comfortable with being numero uno, it becomes easier to open up to a relationship. You're more attractive when you don't want or need someone.

It's true we all got ex's to worry about.

But believe me , you do not have to be jealous of the aweful feeling we go through everyday.

In a way you should be lucky that you don't.

Then again im sure you miss the good times we shared with our ex's and thats completely normal.

Anyways all i can say man , if you want something then you have to work for it.

I don't know who you are , what you look like , how successful you are or what your personality is.

But i do know that you can do alot to find someone.

In the end i noticed most important thing of all is location.

You will never meet someone if you stay in your own room everyday complaining about it.

Either give up and accept it.

Or fight for it and do whatever it takes.

Whether thats changing your appearance , become more smooth or stop chasing women that are currently out of ur league who knows.

Trial and error.

Live and learn.

Look at you mistakes and don't make them again.

No one said finding someone is easy.

But it's not impossible either.

You just gotta be the best you can be.

After that all it takes is finding someone else.

That's why location is the most important of all.

Hey, hey now. Being single doesn't make you a loser. Once you're comfortable with being numero uno, it becomes easier to open up to a relationship. You're more attractive when you don't want or need someone.

so true! i got dumped a few weeks ago by a guy i had met via online dating. at first i was super bummed. but now i'm just like "meh" i was ok before this guy came into my life and i'll be ok now.

as Fiat said, once you become ok with yourself you'll be more attractive to other people. nothing is more attractive than self-confidence!

My relationships tend to implode like clockwork around my birthday, which is in October, so I spent quite a few Christmaseseseseses single. Less sh*t to buy. :-D

My relationships tend to implode like clockwork around my birthday, which is in October, so I spent quite a few Christmaseseseseses single. Less sh*t to buy. :-D

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Feel better today. Just had to vent!!! There's always the next 40 years!

We all need to vent now and then.

Seriously though, work on being happy in life. Get that new job or finish that degree or hit that gym. Relationships can be nice, but if you're not happy in life, a girlfriend won't fix that. They tend to exacerbate it. :-P

The other posters are right, it happens when you're not looking. Stay positive!