Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

perfectlyflawed459

perfectlyflawed459

So did anyone watch it last night? For some reason, it gave me this big confidence boost. I did and it totally motivated me to get off my butt and start working out. I mean I am not unhappy with my figure, but I would like to definitely tone my body a little more. It is my goal to look like a Victoria's Secret angel within the next few months lol :laugh:

• Author
perfectlyflawed459

Yea some of them were super skinny to the point where you could see their bones, but I think there were some that were pretty toned. I mean I am not built like they are, I am only 5 foot 2, so I could never really look like them. Plus I am naturally hour glass shaped so I have natural curves. But I am just saying that it wouldn't hurt to start eating healthier and working out so I can get more in shape. I don't think I could ever look exactly like them though!

PF,

Do what wilsonx suggested if you want to be them, granted that twig look ain't that great in my opinion since I don't like the idea of being able to snap a girl in two so easily.

Weight loss....cardio, cardio, and some weight lifting. You probably will sneer at the idea of weight lifting but it will allow you to consume more calories and stay fit.

Eating right....something I could never do since I love my triple baconator heart attack.

i think its geat u wanna start excersizing.

despite the comments posted above i think they are exaggerated.

They act like , just becuz u wanna be skinnier ul instantly look model thin.

That's like saying , if you wanna be a body builder u'll instantly have 20 inch arms after your first work out.

It's ridiculous.

It takes years of sweat and tears into the gym with crazy dieting and plenty of rest to even come close to a bodybuilders pshysique.

What makes you think just because you start working out ul be instantly model thin?

Anyways i think its good u found the motivation to shape youself for the better.

Don't listen to all the haters.

Look the way you want to look and work ur ass off to get there.

Whatever the shape or size , if your happy then thats all that matters.

And i dont know about rorschach but i think almost everybody would date any victoia secret model. whether shes toned or thin cuz their bodies are all gorgeous.

In the end tho you can't please everybody , as to which you shouldn't.

rorschack says he wouldn't date a victoria secet model cuz he doesn't like to snap her in two.

I don't know if i can really believe that he would reject a super model but then again that's his opinion.

Like i said: Go to the gym and shape the way you want to.

To all the encouragement and advice , take em.

All the haters , ignore em.

Just work hard and you'l get the body you want.

Ps: and to wilson incase u weren't being sarcastic: Stop eating will do nothing at all.

Otherwise every woman in africa would have a body of a victoria secret model which they don't.

Your body will simply go into reserve mode and save every bit of calorie intake that you get.

It won't make you lose weight.

It wont burn fat and turn into muscle.

You will simply stay the same weight you are now except that you starve yourself everyday.

Second: If you really starve youself to the max.

Then this is extremely unhealthy since you don't get the nutritions that you need.

Sure you will lose weight but you will also endanger your own health.

As stated earlier , the only way to either lose weight or gain muscle is by a healthy diet , working out and plenty of sleep.

Since you are aiming for a more toned body i suggest you do alot of cardio , stay on a low carb diet and do some weight lifting.

Weight training will help you get more toned.

Use light weights and more repetitions.

Don't be affraid of getting huge muscles , you won't.

Keep working hard and stick to your routine and in a few weeks you will start seeing results.

Also keep a calory intake diary and write down your results so you can see your progress.

Edited by davesterr