I am so sick and tired of this....

smokey bear

I am so sick and tired of this....

When will my heart just let it go.

I just want it to be done now

I just want normalness

I just want to be at the point where i never think of it.

I can't even gauge where I am in healing anymore.

Im at BLAAAAAAAAAAAA! stage i think.

The BLAAAAA outburst made me laugh :)

But on a serious note...smokey bear you must be feeling better in some ways right? I know when before I could cry multiple times a day, now I can't even really make myself cry as much thinking about my ex. My body is just too tired to produce anymore tears I think. It's too tired over the whole damn breakup coping process!

I'm telling myself that starting in 2012, I'm not gonna bother my friends anymore with the ex subject and I'm not gonna make my hurt thoughts a priority in my life. The ex's are really not worth are love and emotions.

You'll be fine! My 2 friends have had random bump ins with my ex over the past 2 weeks and all he's said to them is "I feel bad that she's hurting"..in response to why he hasn't talked to me in 3 weeks. Like Mr. Obvious, you feel bad? You're the cause of it. Do something instead of nothing!

• Author
The BLAAAAA outburst made me laugh :)

But on a serious note...smokey bear you must be feeling better in some ways right? I know when before I could cry multiple times a day, now I can't even really make myself cry as much thinking about my ex. My body is just too tired to produce anymore tears I think. It's too tired over the whole damn breakup coping process!

I'm telling myself that starting in 2012, I'm not gonna bother my friends anymore with the ex subject and I'm not gonna make my hurt thoughts a priority in my life. The ex's are really not worth are love and emotions.

You'll be fine! My 2 friends have had random bump ins with my ex over the past 2 weeks and all he's said to them is "I feel bad that she's hurting"..in response to why he hasn't talked to me in 3 weeks. Like Mr. Obvious, you feel bad? You're the cause of it. Do something instead of nothing!

Things are a walk in the park now, im lucky if i cry once every 3 weeks, I keep busy all day but when im idle it hits me again and thats whats frustrating me, life is normal until i stop, im tired from keeping busy lol.

I miss the days where my mind wandered to something fun not him lol.

I do honestly feel blaaaaaaaaaaaa.

i have worked my ass off this week, ive achieved a good few things im really proud of and that tit wanders into my mind and spoils it. Infact a tit is a usefull thing. That bozo.....

Im frustrated...and no not sexually lol.... at myself for not being able to boot his ass back out my mind.

Im angry Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!