she has the same feelings i do, but dosent want to ruin what we have now, help!

ok here's my situation, I met this girl about a month back, we started talking slow, then eventually exchanged phone numbers, and it worked its way up to talking about four hours every night befor we go to bed. usually round 2a.m. when she has to get up every day at five for work. we even squeeze in internet talk round two after she gets home from work every day for at least two hours. she lives about an hour away from me, and she's graduating e.m.t. school next month. im still in college and dont plan on graduating for about another two years. as we talked we found out we had much in common and eventually we had enugh trust into each other that we started talking alot about personal things that only few few people know. she trusted me that much as i trusted her the same, and thats hard for me to do. i had just gotten out of a two year relationship about two months ago and she had just gotten out of a four year relationship about four months ago.

during the time we talked we planned a trip together to cedar point in ohio for mid july. i booked the hotel room and everything. well we also planned on meeting one sunday at her house. i would drive out and spend the day with her watching movies and talking some more. well i finally went out there not expecting much more than just being friends. when i finally got there and saw her she blew me away. she has those eyes that are captivating. we ended up staying at her apartment all day just watching movies, but more just sitting and talking on her couch during the movies.

aroud the third movie i invite her to cuddle up with me, and being so close i just wanted to kiss her, and right at that moment she bluntly says that being so close to me she was tempted to kiss me, i told her i was too, and a few min later i looked her in the eyes and we both moved in for the kiss. it was great, and thru out the night it worked its way up from being a kiss, to an all out kiss for a couple of min. after that she just started to fall alseep on me all cuddled up thru the rest of the movies.

well i ended up staying the night there because i stayed very late and she wanted me to stay. so she got out blankets and pillows and started to lay down on the floor and i offered to be her pillow for the night so i cozied up next to her for the entire night as she slept on me. well she had to get up for work the next morning at five and we got ready to go. we started talking that i have to come back out again and she mentioned her having to come out to where i live too. i gave her a hug and a kiss befor we walked out, walked her to her car gave her another hug and kiss and told her to be careful.

i drove home with the biggest smile on my face, i mean this girl was just perfect, i wanted to take it the next step up and basically become her boyfriend but the whole time i also thought this might be too good to be true. well later on that day she calls me when she gets home from work and tells me that the night was just so amazing and i was the most amazing guy, but she just wants to remain friends even though she has the same feelings for me because she doesnt want to lose me with her graduating and going to paramedic school and being so busy. she doesnt want to take it the next step if she feels she can't give all of herself to me.

I don't know how to take this really and thats where i need help....

does she want to take this a step further but take it slow? does she just want to stay friends? i told her i condidered her more than a friend and she says the same back. after that day we don't talk as much as we used to so she can catch up on some sleep and she is a very busy person. we still plan on going to cedar point and meeting up again sometime but i just dont know how to take it. to me she is one of the most perfect girls ive meet. she has alot of the same intrest that i do, shes going into a career that relates to mine, and she's just so beautiful, I just want to know what does she really mean by what she says?

please help!!

Shes thinking ahead..... Shes affriad to lose what you 2 have now IF something was to happen later and then it wouldnt be the same... Shes got lots of good points bout why she would like to keep it as "friends".... I really do think she just does want to stay friends... But if the situation was diff. then i would say you 2 may end up together... But seeing how its not...

I say take it as it comes, respect what she has to say and leave it at that... dont push to hard or she may push you away... Know what i mean? If she wants something to change she'll tell you... Just keep in mide that you also need to let her know were you stand...

It sounds like you have done the right things.... And bout the trip talk to her bout what she expects and what not when you 2 are together... Know what i mean?

HTH and GL

DG