cookie stinks!!

Hera

I wonder what you didn't like about my opinions? If you can give me some specific reason, or at least an example, I'll appreciate it. Also, this is a free comment place and if you don't like what I say, don't listen to it. I'm just trying my best to help people out in my own way and if you don't agree with it, then just ignore it. I mean I don't agree with what a lot of people say myself, but I never attacked anybody like you! Apparently, you're trying to cause a fight here and I think you should have more on-line etiquette girl. You're either a egocentric control freak or just a rude ignorant person who can't respect other people's opinions.

So, if you don't give me a damn GOOD example why I should stop writing, just shut up.

And also, I wonder if other people think the same as you? Because I'm quite serious when I post a response and the fact that you're attacking me hurts a lot. You just really ruined my day !

cookie, your advise stinks. i don't like you one bit so i think you should never come on this again before we get into a fight! do you understand! good!

Dammit Cookie! Learn to take a little bit of friggin' sarcasm. Maybe all of your advice isn't the best. Did something crawl up your ass and die or what? You don't have to jump down someone's throat just because they say you suck!!

Well, apparently nobody else has been criticized on this site like I was, so how am I suppose to react? And I never said that I give the best advice, just that I thought nobody should attack others because they don't agree.

Dammit Cookie! Learn to take a little bit of friggin' sarcasm. Maybe all of your advice isn't the best. Did something crawl up your ass and die or what? You don't have to jump down someone's throat just because they say you suck!!