4 years and you bend that ho over a sink

Gia.Lee

Me and my bf have been together for almost 5 year with little problems here and there. Problems involving him and girls on the internet. It stopped for a long time and a few months ago I found out he cheated on me during spring break with his friend's sister. I found out when I looked through his phone. After that he told me everything. How she flirted with him and followed him in the bathroom and started kissing him etc. I don't have a lot of friends I can talk to about this and all his friends are just sympathetic towards him telling him he shouldn't have to keep going through the arguments with me and I need to get over it and move on. One of his new friends who don't know the whole story even went so far as to confront me for making my bf upset. I feel like I can never talk to him because he get angry catches a tantrum and leaves. The girl he screwed doesn't care she got what she wants and yea she knew about me I met her plenty of times. She slept with her sister's boyfriend too. I've never felt so bitter, upset, confused and insecure in my life. I'm at a lost of what to do now.

Oh and I try to make the girls life as annoying as possible by posting her facebook name everywhere so it's Lovely Nellie-yuki <don't let her looks fool you because it fooled me.

Just dump his sorry ass and move on.

There are good men out there that deserve a woman like you. Your bf isn't one of them. Tell him you have had enough of him and want to find yourself a real man and to never darken your doorstep again.

• 3 weeks later...

All I can say is GOOD LUCK because I know you're gonna take his sorry ass back. Next time he cheats on you tell him not to do it with a mutual acquaintance so he won't get caught... yeah... he WILL cheat again.