has she finally broken me?

shook187

so long story short i was with a girl for 5 years, we've been on and off over the last 6 months, she left me and saw another guy, and returned. we then shared a great 3 months together from august to december 8th, where she told me 'we're not right for eachother' i found myself begging her each time she'd leave me. but this time i have no urge to chase, during our last 3 months together she wasn't the same girl i fell inlove with, and also treated me pretty rudely and obnoxiously at times but i still wanted to stick with her, i guess because of the years she'd put into me. anyway, why don't i care anymore? it's day 2 and i have no urge to contact at all. i know she thinks ill come chasing, and sadly for her she will return (she always does) but my heart breaks to tell her i'm finally done..

I'm in a similar position. Almost three years together on/off and she left me for the second time three weeks ago. I find it way easier to move on this time compared to our first BU because I didn't trust her anymore, I knew how cruel and unpredictable she could be and I didn't make any long term plans of us together. I still invested my time and energy into our relations, but waited for her equal efforts, what didn't happen.

Our relations were not so magic and wonderful for me, as they were spoiled by the first BU. That's why while I'm still sad, I can actually enjoy some moments in life just after three weeks of NC, it took me much longer last year. I don't like the fact that she still has her ego boost thinking that I'm suffering, but I'm not going to contact her just to say that I cope well :)

Edited by Gdunkman