Tool Academy

dicky_fish

For the newly single bloke who did nothing wrong in a relationship that ended with being very harshly dumped don't you find this the most annoying programme on tv?

I'll make it clear that I don't watch it but it's advertised all the bloody time so I get the general gist of what it has to offer and it makes my blood boil!

There we go. Mini vent over.

• Author

Tool Academy is a competitive reality television show featuring "unsuspecting bad boys" who have been sent to "relationship boot camp". The contestants, all of whom have been nominated by their respective partners, initially think they are taking part in a competition for a title. However, shortly after arriving they find out the truth: they are actually being entered into a "charm school" which focuses on teaching them how to behave as boyfriends. Each week, one contestant is eliminated and his partner must choose whether or not to stay with him. The last contestant remaining wins a £25,000 prize.

It's infuriating having this crap on tv!

Yeah sounds like more reality tv trash. This is the reason why I buy DVDs! It really makes me wonder why these people are still Together, yet we did the right thing and get dumped cruelly. WTF?

agreed. i admit i watched the season finale a few seasons ago and felt extremely unclean afterwards. and vowed never to watch that or any other show like it ever again. just because it's like watching a train wreck, doesn't mean i need to bear witness to it.