A rather unusual situation.

Let's say there's this dude named TJ. he is straight.

he falls for this chick named Mandy....Mandy and TJ hang and stuff. It turns out Mandy is a MTF.(male to female transexual). Mandy looks 100 percent like a girl. tits. ass. cute face. great body. she even has girl genitalia. but she used to be a dude. TJ has become friends with Mandy and really likes her. she has stood by him through thick and thin. No one knows Mandy is a MTF. she has shown TJ the papers and stuff.

TJ wants to be with Mandy but doesnt want to be gay. TJ has been with real girls before and likes sex with regular women. TJ is NOT gay !!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there any way TJ can be with Mandy (sexually and emotionally) and not be gay ??????????

did i miss something? mandy is a girl. she is a girl physically, mentally and in heart. you do realize the reason she got the operation is that she was a female trapped in a male body. she no longer has that. she is in no way a guy, so how could you be gay if you were with her? it seems as if you have a lot of insecurities. a little too afraid of being gay. love knows no religion, race or gender. be with who you love. her past should not be an issue (although that is easier said than done). talk to her about it (if you haven't already). she may be able to ease your mind a little. you should do a little reading up on the issue, i'm sure she could recommend some for you, to help you better understand the situation.

you are not gay!!! good luck, and remember whatever you do, try not to break her heart. it is probably a sensitive issue w/her. :D

There is no court of sexual preference.

It's not like you (pardon me--"TJ") will be drug out of your bed late at night and be forced to take a series of tests to determine whether or not you're gay. This is a case where "gay" is just an issue of semantics, you're avoiding it because of the stigma.

The problem is that you are viewing your friend and his interest as in "Past tense" if your friend likes her, then be supportive. What if it was never mentioned to you that she was male b4? Would that make a difference? Honesty is the most key ingredient in ANY relationship. It seems to me that you are questioning your own orientation, not his. He is comfortable enough to see her as SHE is. You view it as a GAY issue. If she didnt change and there was still an attraction, then it would lean into that area, but who cares if your friend IS GAY??? Would that change what WAS B4? Things happen for a reason, and this reason is how true and accepting of your friend you can be.