Looking like a straight creeper

RonChalant

More less got stranded in the area where my ex lives. Called her to see if I could sleep there for the night and she said yea...I knew she would, but I don't want to go in there. We are on pretty good terms...broke NC now we are on LC which is cool I guess. But I can't bring myself to go over her house. Long story short I dropped my bag off on the doorstep because I don't want to be lugging it around. Took a walk to the store to pick up a black and mild and now I'm sitting in front of the beer store down the street from her house with my hood on so no one knows who I am. I look like the grim reaper right now...aka i look like a creeper and I feel like a friggin bum. Yea I can go sleep at her house...I got stranded because I was supposed to go chill with another girl but plans fell through, but I'm headed to Pittsburgh in the morning. So I have to catch the bus at 7am and it doesn't make sense for me to take a hour and a half train ride back home, just to have to do it again in the morning. So here I sit. I'm waiting on a friend to get off work so I can crash at his place, but at this moment right now I am just lonely as ****. Going to her place is just going to make me feel like shat and I don't want that. I hate being in love =^\