Friend or Stalker

Monica

I was introduced to a guy who was friends with my cousin. I thought he was pretty nice so we went out a couple of times. I only thought of us as friends. He lives in Wisconsin and I live in another state so I didn't think I would ever hear from him again after I left. Then he started to call a couple times a week really pushing me to become more then freinds. I was really clear that I was not interested in him like that. I found out later that he had been telling my cousin and all his friends and family that we had been dating for close to 4 months. I immediatley called him up and told him to stop, but he's gotten worse. He calls me almost every day, and won't stop batchering my cousin about me! What do I DO!!!!!

Tell him to stop or you're going to report him to the police. This is a serious matter that should never be undermined. You can also try call-block, a system that blocks all the calls from his phone number. He sounds dillusionally possessive and I have to say that I'm worried about your cousin as well.

I was introduced to a guy who was friends with my cousin. I thought he was pretty nice so we went out a couple of times. I only thought of us as friends. He lives in Wisconsin and I live in another state so I didn't think I would ever hear from him again after I left. Then he started to call a couple times a week really pushing me to become more then freinds. I was really clear that I was not interested in him like that. I found out later that he had been telling my cousin and all his friends and family that we had been dating for close to 4 months. I immediatley called him up and told him to stop, but he's gotten worse. He calls me almost every day, and won't stop batchering my cousin about me! What do I DO!!!!!

It depends on how you acted while you saw him those few times. Did you flirt with him? or did you just casually hang out with him like friends. He could've read your actions differently. He definitly was attracted to you and in that case, your actions could've been misinterpreted...well since I don't know how you acted, I can't really say. But since you're truly disturbed by him now, I also recommend call-blocking and if things really get out of hand call the police.