You know you're over him, when......

colliejoanie

He (an ex boyfriend you dated a year ago for 5 months, with whom you were completely enamored, and with whom you've had FWB sex a few times in futile hopes of a reconciliation) calls and says he's got a Christmas/birthday gift but is leaving town in two days and would like to bring it to your house, along with a bottle of wine. And you would rather watch network television and be on LoveShack. Haha!

I LOVE being over someone. :)

You know you are not over your ex when you make a thread on http://www.loveshack.org saying you are over the guy :lmao:

I kid, I kid! Please don't hurt me... What show do you watch on Food Network? I liked the Great Food Truck Race. So much that I went to one of the semi-finalists' country just to check them out. The truck is called "Nom Nom" and those girls who run the trucks are cuuuuuuuute!

• Author

I will now kill you because you're a smarta.ss, pizzaman. :) And network TV means I get ABC, CBS, NBC, and PBS. nothing but bad news on any of them.......

POINT BEING........I would have previously been so flattered at his "thoughtfulness". I would have rushed around getting my house and myself prepared to see him......And this time, I said, nah.....

And I thought it was significant enough to post about......since I'm not doing anything else. HAHA!

I will now kill you because you're a smarta.ss, pizzaman. :) And network TV means I get ABC, CBS, NBC, and PBS. nothing but bad news on any of them.......

POINT BEING........I would have previously been so flattered at his "thoughtfulness". I would have rushed around getting my house and myself prepared to see him......And this time, I said, nah.....

And I thought it was significant enough to post about......since I'm not doing anything else. HAHA!

I'm happy for you though that you got over him. I am managing to get over my ex currently myself.

• Author

It's a long road, but when you realize it's happened, it's a great feeling!! I guess it happened a while ago for me, but I haven't heard from him in quite a while, so the old feelings of being excited, worried, anxious, nervous...didn't even come up.

He's a guy I exhaustedly posted about before.....and it embarrasses me to read them.....GAH!!! But, I've learned. That's all that matters.

Good Luck Pizzaman!!! :)

It's a long road, but when you realize it's happened, it's a great feeling!! I guess it happened a while ago for me, but I haven't heard from him in quite a while, so the old feelings of being excited, worried, anxious, nervous...didn't even come up.

He's a guy I exhaustedly posted about before.....and it embarrasses me to read them.....GAH!!! But, I've learned. That's all that matters.

Good Luck Pizzaman!!! :)

Thank you CollieJoanie