unusual.

shook187

i am 1 week nc after my breakup of a 6 yr relationship, my ex told me she doesn't think we are inlove nymore ( texted me that today randomly) crushed me.. that we are just comfortable. i don't know if this is true or not as i am so fresh on my feelings. she texted me this and i'm not sure why. i guess there's no way to get someone back if she thinks she is no longer inlove with me. she told me this a year ago also and came crawling back, i think her emotions are all over the place and wants to explore without me. I have no false hope on this issue and have come to peace within myself. This really doesn't make sense though, you'd think if she was out of love with me she wouldn't be blocking me from talking / texting her.. I guess i'll just carry on with my usual life.

These yo-yo people are hard to deal with. They are looking for something more fulfilling but when life goes haywire they come back to comfortable. Unfortunately, this is most likely going to remain her pattern.

She may come back but she will leave again.

It's nothing personal against you. If you weren't a good person they wouldn't come back. It's just that you don't have everything they need.

Do you want to continue with this struggle or do you feel you are ready to move on?

She's most likely not going to block you from contacting her. Why would she when you offer her a safe place to land.