"MILF's must love you"

Content

I've heard this from a lot of people mostly women young and old what the hell does that mean?

Is their a "type" older women like in younger Men[well im not that young im 31] :confused:

I think it's because of the vast amount of attractive women who have at least one kid by their early 30s. Some are there from a broken marriage, others simply had an "accident" and now the man isn't in the picture.

I know that right now if I was single and wanted to date women in their 30s, it's assured most of them will be moms. Nothing wrong with that.

I think "MILF" has become the blanket term for "slightly older" women who are seen as "hot" or "attractive". Meaning that a hot woman in her 30s will probably have one kid already, thus you'll end up meeting many MILFs.

insertnamehere
a lot of people mostly women

I think it's worth considering that you're being negged.

Remember, part of the great sexual dance is talking the other party down to terms you can manage. If a woman perceives you as being a bit out of her league, she may use your age to drag you down into her league. The proposal being, essentially, "Yeah, sure, there are hotter chicks here, but do you really want to raise some other guy's kid?"

I always take issue with flirtations that seem to sow self-doubt or imply something I wouldn't consider a factor.

It means you are "safe". Nice. No risk. Knight in shining armour. No drama (ie. we wouldn't expect you to fist fight the child's father). It means you can pick up & save what the other man left. It means I would feel comfortable to hand you my toddler and walk away for 30 minutes. If you are young, out to date around, not interested in anything too serious, then it's a negative. If you are looking to settle down, it might be a positive.

MILFs love my friend Kelly for one reason -- he has a baby face. He looks younger than he is and somehow he attracts a million older women (despite the fact that he's gay). That's the only experience I can recall in that area.

93TheHitStick
I've heard this from a lot of people mostly women young and old what the hell does that mean?

Is their a "type" older women like in younger Men[well im not that young im 31] :confused:

Yah. Are you like tall? Or kinda buff?

I am real tall. And i workout. And most older dudes who i chill with are always telling me how when i start working the older chicks will pretty much fall in love with me.