I'm really lost on !!

smartguy

Sorry if i post in the wrong section. I have a big problem is my life right now im 23 and I feel hopeless on this last dating relationship i just had. I meet this girl in sept we kinda hit it off fast we start dating and after a few months i really started feeling her. She beautiful and her personality is great I really saw her as a girl friend. she meet my family really got to know them. but I found out she in a strange situation that she wants to move back home to her family out of state. That in fact leaves me out in the cold now she wants me to be her friend and stop dating. The part that have me hung up is that I feel in love with her. Sex change everything its like once you cross that line its no going back to being friends. I really try to find ways to help her out but she wants to go back to her family which i have much respect for but it just the way all this has happen im just lost. we talk many times about this and she feels bad about it and now she just unstable. in fact leave me unstable that I might lose her. It not the fact that I want to just leave her alone but I don't know how if everything was going good and things just stop dead. She really been unhappy last few weeks so I really trying to support her and be there. I wish i was the type of man that was not so emotional over a person that leaves me to be unhappy with my life. which sucks because a man should't be this way. You think I should give her some space? she went back home to her family for the holidays. and I am sit here just lost.

Philosoraptor

First there is nothing wrong with being an emotional man. I consider it mature for a guy to be in touch with themselves. I fall under such a category and am proud of it.

It does sound like she is young as well and has not grown enough. Is the distance too great to do the long distance thing for awhile until things get settled?

If you can't be friends then set that boundry and do not make contact.

• Author

its not that far about a three hour plane ride.. But im see how things goes in a few weeks. I know she likes me and whats to be with me. but its the situation she in is the best thing for her to be with her family.