When a Girl calls you "Sir"

spinaroonie

Am I the only one that hates the term 'banging?' It sounds so....sexually immature. I either picture a 13 year old boy saying it.....or a big fat sleazy old man who hasn't gotten laid in years saying it. Gross.

I'm with you and most of us would prefer to use the word 'f***ing' but that's frowned upon on a public forum. So 'banging' it is

Choking, banging, slapping, limping ... no orgasms … sounds like a barrel o' laughs to have sex with you, Sir.

I prefer the good old F word 100000000000 times more than "bang." Honestly, I don't know any women who use the word "bang," though plenty of us say F*** in reference to the deed.

• Author
Choking, banging, slapping, limping ... no orgasms … sounds like a barrel o' laughs to have sex with you, Sir.

Madam, take a number. :cool:

Madam, take a number. :cool:

Am I before or after Booker T?

Oxy Moronovich
Irony. Men learn "bang" from women who don't like the f word, then catch hell for using it.

Women complain about EVERY term though, dude. Seriously. They hate the word "chick", "broad", "hotties", "babes", etc.

I used to think that was understandable. But then I've had women complain when I've used the word "ma'am" and "lady". Like I said, women complain about every word relating to women and sex. However, I notice women are the quicker than men to use the term "slut", "skank", "tramp", "whore", etc.; especially when they are trying to cut down another woman.