I feel like I'm going backwards

kimchi84

Its been 5months since, and ive tried her idea to be friends.. but it comes clear when people say its not a good idea when you still have feeling for the other to be "just friends"..

Yes, i was angry and frustrated in the beginning and I calm'd down a bit for a month and understood why or have an idea.. but now im getting frustrated again and going crazy..

Some things i don't or not ready to share with each other, like how she going out n meeting new ppl...evey other week-ish, no intentions to date just a hang out..

I never get jelous but its def starting to hit me.. and making me crazy.. she prob just hanging out with her friends but thats not what goes in my head..

So ive been finding reasons to get mad at her to help get over things..worked for a short time but decided to start NC. so far, 8 days..

but, am i really going backwards? because i didnt start this earlier..?

i dont want to be angry.. (although i do hit he gym x2 as hard) but still not healthy.. i had a major breakdown driving home from work at 11pm few days ago.. thinking how sad christmas has made me feel so alone...

Philosoraptor

Allow yourself to feel whatever comes to you but do not dwell upon them. It isn't good to avoid feelings but figure out where your line is and have something else to do once you've reached it.

Everyone heals at different rates. Do what works best for you and you will come out of this better off.