youngsters note to himself

youngster

I was on my smartphone a moment ago looking at the notes app. I was reading some of the notes I had written down to "her" the day after te BU a month ago. They were just questions that I had intended on asking when we met up (that day never came, like she said it would)

I randomly added to the note, a little reminder to myself what things are worth holding onto and what things are worth letting go of.

My dearest <My Name>,

You are beautiful. You are charming. You are humble. You are young. You are learning. You are forgiving. You are compassionate. You are human. You are not alone. You are healing. You are strong. You are respectful. You are honest. You are trustworthy. You are trusting. You are talented. You are blessed. You know all of this, and you are thankful. You are only in control of your own destiny and feelings. You are better than this. I love you.

Love and Validation,

<my full name>

A month into the BU and I still have a lot to work on, but I am thankful for this site and the support in it. Be strong. Remember who you are. Much love, youngster

Philosoraptor

Congrats on making it this far. You were right to write such a nice thing to yourself, you deserve the best. Hold onto yourself and be proud of who you are and you will always have internal happiness.

Also,

“Remember my super cool Rattata? My Rattata is different from regular Rattata. It’s like my Rattata is in the top percentage of rattatas.”

If you don't get the joke it's because I'm a dork :)