Well, the inevitable has happened.

youngster

I just found out what I had known all along. What I had feared. What LS taught me.

If you read my story, I was dumped because I was (unknowingly) a rebound or the 'greener grass'.

My ex and I were great together, but we hooked up on some shady circumstances. She had a boyfriend and a child with him. They had been together for several years, until she just up and left him for me.

At first, I tried to resist, even telling her that it wasn't right. I prayed to God to give me the strength to resist her if we weren't meant to be, and to fix their family. Before long, we were a couple.

Now that she left me, she left me a few breadcrumbs that had me go EXTREMELY LC for the past month of our separation.

I did however have my buddys FB account info. He allowed me to log on to see if anything was new with her. I know, I know, this is the last thing I want to do... well the last thing I should be doing is a better way to put it.

So, I logged on to see if she had any new activity, and she had a Family Christmas picture taken. Talk about OUCH. Totally crushed me.

I always knew this day was coming and was just bracing myself for confirmation of what I felt all along. There were just too many things hinting towards her getting back. Not to mention the GIGs symptoms she exhibited to a tee!

Sucky thing is, she couldnt admit it to me, so she probably cant admit it to herself. Really sucky thing is, Her BF doesn't even know!

In this little love triangle, I am the one getting the most hurt.... but you know what LS has taught me? Pain is life's greatest teacher. I will get better and will be better after all of this. I realize my mistakes, and I am working on forgiving myself, and fixing those faults. I. will. be. okay.

I'll get that out now, before this whole reality sinks in and I allow myself to grief.

One more thing! I know that the guy cut off ALL CONTACT with her while they were apart. He even went as far as picking up/dropping off their son at daycare so he never had to see her. This really got to her. She wanted mediation, he wouldnt do it. So, as a lesson to all of you victims of GIGs. GO NC!

Edited by youngster
Philosoraptor

She is emotionally immature and does not know what she wants out of life. She will most likely leave him again and bounce to something else as she does not know herself. Just don't let yourself be the thing she bounces back to because she will bounce away from you just as quick.