love him or lose him

lover girl

I have had a serious crush on the same guy for almost 4 yrs. The only problem is that he is one of my twin brothers best friends. He's alsokind of shy. He is seriously the only guy who makes me go weak in the knees when I talk to him. What do I do!!

Does your brother know about it? If he does, why not ask him to help you out? like making opportunities to hang out with him more often. It seems like you are in a very lucky position since he's good friends with your brother and that means that he's been around you for a while...meaning that he might feel comfortable with you already. I think friendship is a great start and it seems like you already have that. Try every means possible to create opportunities to hang out with him. It really works!

I have had a serious crush on the same guy for almost 4 yrs. The only problem is that he is one of my twin brothers best friends. He's alsokind of shy. He is seriously the only guy who makes me go weak in the knees when I talk to him. What do I do!!

I suggest too bringing this up with your twin. Ask him to casually mention your secret affections for this guy or ,conversely, simply mention the fact that you find him intriguing. You can do this by just asking questions. Good luck.

Does your brother know about it? If he does, why not ask him to help you out? like making opportunities to hang out with him more often. It seems like you are in a very lucky position since he's good friends with your brother and that means that he's been around you for a while...meaning that he might feel comfortable with you already. I think friendship is a great start and it seems like you already have that. Try every means possible to create opportunities to hang out with him. It really works!