The Two Month Mark

PoppyLove89

So we broke up 2 months ago and I'm STILL thinking about him every single day.

It's doing my head in! Especially since it feels as though our relationship didn't mean a thing to him given the fact that we haven't spoken in a month and a half! And all he's been doing is going out and getting hammered (he was never a big drinker even before our relationship and certainly not during because of his job in the army so my guess is this is him enjoying his new found freedom)

Whenever we've seen each other in town on a night out, I've tried to be civil (just said 'hi' that's it) and got nothing back but a grin.

I had started to feel better, even stopped thinking about him quite so much, until I saw him over Xmas :(

Philosoraptor

Continue to go NC and do what is necessary for you to heal. Continue to do the things that you enjoy in life and forgive him and yourself for any issues of the past.

"Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think. Suffering follows an evil thought as the wheels of a cart follow the oxen that draws it. Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think. Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves."

- Buddha