Saw her Fb picture, God what a mistake !?

esteem-jam

So my day wasnt going good. Saw yesterday an emotional movie, plus some other triggers, which are everywhere... some stuff some sentences said on TV about wimps, virginity, shyness, ****ing, seeing women care about their men... this stuff really gets to me. I avoid some shows which I know will bring plenty of emotional disappointment, but it seems it doesnt work that good.

I saw her profile picture. I wont go into details, but it involves money, lots of money (which I never had) and her living her life. Already cried my eyes 30 mins in the shower. I thought I succeeded in some, minor aspects to better myself, to evolve grow. But seeing that pic make all my attempts look miserable. I cannot picture saying a plain "hi" to her this year, there is no way back.

But how am I supposed to be, if were living in the same town, and she can witness my misery any day by accident?

Every person has the right to draw the line, I have heard here, in my case I picture this line more like a wall, a sea. I often tell myself- if she is not near, she can not humiliate me, hurt me, make comments, jokes.

Its not going well, what more can I say.

Philosoraptor

One can not humiliate another unless the other allows it. Do not look at her facebook as it is pointless and will cause you pain. Realize that people talk after relationships, many empasizing their point of view rather than the truth. Be the bigger person and realize that it doesn't matter what she thinks or says. You're the only opinion about you that matters.

Hopeless_1116
So my day wasnt going good. Saw yesterday an emotional movie, plus some other triggers, which are everywhere... some stuff some sentences said on TV about wimps, virginity, shyness, ****ing, seeing women care about their men... this stuff really gets to me. I avoid some shows which I know will bring plenty of emotional disappointment, but it seems it doesnt work that good.

I saw her profile picture. I wont go into details, but it involves money, lots of money (which I never had) and her living her life. Already cried my eyes 30 mins in the shower. I thought I succeeded in some, minor aspects to better myself, to evolve grow. But seeing that pic make all my attempts look miserable. I cannot picture saying a plain "hi" to her this year, there is no way back.

But how am I supposed to be, if were living in the same town, and she can witness my misery any day by accident?

Every person has the right to draw the line, I have heard here, in my case I picture this line more like a wall, a sea. I often tell myself- if she is not near, she can not humiliate me, hurt me, make comments, jokes.

Its not going well, what more can I say.

I'm sorry you're feeling so down at the moment. I know it's easier said than done, but I would try not to look at her Facebook profile if possible. After my ex and I broke up, I completely deactivated my account from Facebook. I wasn't obsessed with checking his profile but if when I did look, I saw something that bothered or hurt me, I ended up right back at square 1 - an emotional wreck! I strongly advise taking some time off Facebook or at least block her so you're not consumed with what she's doing.

Now for the picture, I don't know what you mean by it has to do with money, but in any event try not to let it bother you. I strongly believe that people will look back and only remember how you made them feel, not the material possessions you had or didn't have for that matter. If your ex is that materialistic, is she really capable of loving someone on an unconditional level? I'd be thankful you didn't marry this woman and have to go through financial hardships together.