Meeting Mrs. Right?

Naaman

My girlfriend of 2.5 years just recently broke up with me. I now find my self single and clueless on meeting women. First of all I am shy. Not a lot, but enought to the point where I can't go and start a conversation. I just want to know how and where is a good place to meet somebody. I go to bars and clubs a lot and I get get looks and smiles but I don't realy know what to do from there. Also clubs probably are not the best place to meet some one. But then where?

Hi Naaman

I'm sorry to hear of your break-up - 2.5yrs

although not a life time is still a long time.

I don't think clubs & pubs are the

most appropriate place to meet someone

with a view to a serious relationship.

If you are interested in sports, sailing or

basically any kind of social hobby - you

could possibly try meeting someone this

way! If you are a liitle shy it is usually a

good start to be in an environment where you feel comfortable within yourself .

I've been out of a four year relationship for only a short time & in some ways have

the same trouble as you. The one thing I

know for sure is not to try too hard...when

the right person comes along things will

"click".

I hope this has been of some help.

Good Luck

Koko

My girlfriend of 2.5 years just recently broke up with me. I now find my self single and clueless on meeting women. First of all I am shy. Not a lot, but enought to the point where I can't go and start a conversation. I just want to know how and where is a good place to meet somebody. I go to bars and clubs a lot and I get get looks and smiles but I don't realy know what to do from there. Also clubs probably are not the best place to meet some one. But then where?