Moody men

How come when a guy gets upset about something

That has nothing to do with me he takes it out on me

By no eye contact, avoiding, won't respond to texts?

Why is this and what can I do?

I absolutely think people can change. It's not easy though, by any means, but when there's a will...

OP - Can you describe "something" in more detail. You said "when he gets mad at something"...what happens before he gets upset, what is the setting, what's your reaction etc.

• Author

Not sure what the something is I

Really thought he was upset with

Me but I didn't do anything.

Someone mad him mad and he shut

Me out and I don't know why

If he really is taking out his anger on you this way (passive aggressive), I agree with the previous poster that these are signs of trouble, unless he's willing to try to change. Otherwise, you can't change him and how he acts...you can only change your own reaction. What do you do when he's like this? Do you give him space? Once he's calmed down, do you ask what was bothering him? Does the incident get forgotton/ignored afterwards?

• Author

I usually give him space and then

Ask him later, he responds with

Everything is ok. This time I would

Like to say that I don't deserve

The way he treated me and I would

Appreciate him just giving me a clue

And I will let him work it out.

What do you think?

I think your request is absolutely valid...you do deserve to be treated better.

However, I would react differently. I would try responding by being more encouraging. Let him know that you appreciate many things about him (what do you love about him), and that you would feel so much more loved by him if he could just tell you he needs space for a little when he's upset about something. That way he can acknowlegde (to you, and to himself) that YOU aren't the problem.

And then next time he's upset, and he at least TRIES to treat you with more respect, be sure to tell him how much you appreciate it. Trust me, most people will do something that brings some sort of positive reward in their lives. So be sure to reward him is he acts in a more healthy way :)