dumper breaks contact.

shook187

so in my previous thread i stated i wasn't in pain anymore. we've been apart 2 months, and on our last breakup she lasted around the 2month mark before crumbling. she texted me ' i love you and miss you, i don't want to hurt you anymore' i replied stating that i had nothing to offer the relationship anylonger. (this is because i know that she still has GIGS) and i don't want to take her back anytime soon. plus i am having fun on my own. she has sent me multiple pics of us kissing, our memories and such over the last 4 hours. she's dying inside. and hey, i told ya.. but isnt life a bitch, it's always too late!

You said you don't want to take her back anytime soon, but you also said it is always too late. Would you ever take her back?

The reason I ask is because I have seen several posts lately where one person begs to get back together and the other person says "no". Then after a couple months the person that said "no" wants to get back together and the person who initially begged to come back says "no" so they never get back together ends.