need help

Robert

ok me and my gf have been together 6 months and we always like get with each other but i never go down her pants, but now she wants me too...but the thing is ive never fingered a girl b4 and i really dont know how, i mean i know the basics but i need some help with it.....so this one is for guys girls or anyone who wants to help. i appreciate it, thanx

I don't think too many people can lend you a hand with this one. But you can play it by ear by using your fingers and your imagination.

Your best bet is to explore and, with the help of your girlfriend, find places and routes to get there that most please her.

Your ability will definitely improve with hands-on experience. Just stop worrying about it.

This is actually a case where you can let your fingers do the walkin' but your tongue will REALLY get her talkin'.

Good luck!!!

Robert,

If she'll go for it, hold her hand in yours and let her lead you in the way and to the places she likes to be touched. If you have to "fly solo" down there, you'll get obvious responses from her breathing and body movements as to what she likes. Be gentle and firm in your massage and vary the amount of pressure... sometimes skimming the skin, sometimes applying a little pressure.

Chances on she'll be so turned on with the touch of your masculine hands that anything you do will please her.

I've got to go now, Tony's little walking-talking rhyme is making me blush. :)