what do i do??

Lovestruck

I broke up this guy about a month and a half ago and i really regret doing that. He always wanted to be with his friends and i always wanted to be with him.so we fought alot about that. well when i talked to him he was always short and said he didn't just get right back together which was fine. so last week he called me and spent the night and he was acting like nothing ever happened and it was great. the next day it was fine too. he made a comment like i just used you and i will talk to you in another month but he said he was just kidding. he knows exactly how i feel about him. well every since then he hasn't spoke a word to me. i sent him e-mail asking how he could hurt me like that and now he will not say anything. i feel like he is the one for me and i love him with all of my heart. how do i go about talking to him and trying to get him back???

Why do you want to get him back? It sounds to me like he is using you, because he knows how you feel about him and he knows that whenever he doesn't have anything else to do you will always be there for him to walk all over! You should just leave him alone and go out and have fun! Go meet other people. I don't think that he was kidding when he made that comment to you even though he said he was. He sounds like a real loser. Although I don't know him or you, but I think that you should get on with you life and when he does call ignore him for awhile THAT will drive him CRAZY!

Good luck

Heather

I broke up this guy about a month and a half ago and i really regret doing that. He always wanted to be with his friends and i always wanted to be with him.so we fought alot about that. well when i talked to him he was always short and said he didn't just get right back together which was fine. so last week he called me and spent the night and he was acting like nothing ever happened and it was great. the next day it was fine too. he made a comment like i just used you and i will talk to you in another month but he said he was just kidding. he knows exactly how i feel about him. well every since then he hasn't spoke a word to me. i sent him e-mail asking how he could hurt me like that and now he will not say anything. i feel like he is the one for me and i love him with all of my heart. how do i go about talking to him and trying to get him back???

YOU WRITE: ". i feel like he is the one for me and i love him with all of my heart."

OK, let me get this straight now. You broke up with the guy because the two of you fought a lot and he wanted to be with his friends more than he wanted to be with you. Oh, how special.

When you talked to him, he was short with you on the phone. Then, last week he became horny and needed an outlet so all of a sudden he called you and became sweetsie, sweetsie and the two of you spent the night. The next morning he said such a romantic thing as "I used you and I will talk to you in another month" and then said it was a joke and you just roared with laughter. You haven't heard from his since. Oh, how special!!!

And you expect him to call you back? This is the one for you? You love him with all your heart.? Have you ever thought about the possiblity of loving yourself???

This man has NO respect for you whatsoever. He can treat you anyway he wants and he knows you are so lovesick you will take any crap he gives you na be standing by for more. Check this out with your friends, babe, don't take my word for it. THERE IS NO WAY THIS MAN WILL EVER LOVE YOU, EVER, EVER, EVER, UNLESS YOU START FEELING A WHOLE LOT BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING HIS ILL TREATMENT.

There is nothing, I MEAN NOTHING, LESS attractive to a man than a lovesick woman who will endure disrepect, verbal abuse, who will tolerate neglect and just sit around waiting for the guy to pay a visit for a booty call. Men want a WOMAN, one who has boundaries, one who respects herself, and one who will not allow herself to be treated with lack of respect and consideration. All people want partners like that, unless they are insane.

If you want love to treat you fairly, you better start insisting that men treat you right and stop taking crap from any of the lowlife bxstards, ESPECIALLY THIS ONE. I mean, until you give him a piece of your mind and stop talking to him for a while and start seeing other people, THERE IS JUST NO WAY THIS GUY IS GOING TO BE INTERESTED IN YOU AT ALL EXCEPT FOR ONE NIGHT A MONTH OF PURE S-E-X (when the other girls he is seeing may be suffering with their time of month thing)!!!

If you do not understand what I said, and your friends will not verify it, repost and I will give you the names of counsellors in your city you can contact for verification.

Meanwhile, if you really don't get it, go to a bookstore and order "Love Must Be Tough," by Dr. James Dobson. You can order the book for $20 by calling Focus on the Family, in the U.S., 1-800-232-6459. (This is not a religious book, it is information YOU must have) If you don't like to read, ask them to send you the tapes of his broadcasts on the subject, THEY ARE PRICELESS. The cassette tapes are $14. I do not know Dobson and I don't get a commission but I have listened to the tapes and they were made for YOU.

When you get older, you will look back at yourself and turn red in embarassment with how you are conducting yourself now. I am only trying to help save you from some of that embarassment and from being mortally angry at yourself for tolerating what is a deplorable situation.

Every man and woman who ever took crap in the name of love, should read what Tony just wrote. Some of us want love so desperately, we will do anything to even have the illusion of love. And we want to give love so desperately, we will bestow it on the unworthiest of people and hang on for years. But this is not love, which is the most beautiful emotion in the world. It is neediness, self-punishment, and desperation.

YOU WRITE: ". i feel like he is the one for me and i love him with all of my heart."

OK, let me get this straight now. You broke up with the guy because the two of you fought a lot and he wanted to be with his friends more than he wanted to be with you. Oh, how special.

When you talked to him, he was short with you on the phone. Then, last week he became horny and needed an outlet so all of a sudden he called you and became sweetsie, sweetsie and the two of you spent the night. The next morning he said such a romantic thing as "I used you and I will talk to you in another month" and then said it was a joke and you just roared with laughter. You haven't heard from his since. Oh, how special!!! And you expect him to call you back? This is the one for you? You love him with all your heart.? Have you ever thought about the possiblity of loving yourself??? This man has NO respect for you whatsoever. He can treat you anyway he wants and he knows you are so lovesick you will take any crap he gives you na be standing by for more. Check this out with your friends, babe, don't take my word for it. THERE IS NO WAY THIS MAN WILL EVER LOVE YOU, EVER, EVER, EVER, UNLESS YOU START FEELING A WHOLE LOT BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING HIS ILL TREATMENT. There is nothing, I MEAN NOTHING, LESS attractive to a man than a lovesick woman who will endure disrepect, verbal abuse, who will tolerate neglect and just sit around waiting for the guy to pay a visit for a booty call. Men want a WOMAN, one who has boundaries, one who respects herself, and one who will not allow herself to be treated with lack of respect and consideration. All people want partners like that, unless they are insane.

If you want love to treat you fairly, you better start insisting that men treat you right and stop taking crap from any of the lowlife bxstards, ESPECIALLY THIS ONE. I mean, until you give him a piece of your mind and stop talking to him for a while and start seeing other people, THERE IS JUST NO WAY THIS GUY IS GOING TO BE INTERESTED IN YOU AT ALL EXCEPT FOR ONE NIGHT A MONTH OF PURE S-E-X (when the other girls he is seeing may be suffering with their time of month thing)!!!

If you do not understand what I said, and your friends will not verify it, repost and I will give you the names of counsellors in your city you can contact for verification. Meanwhile, if you really don't get it, go to a bookstore and order "Love Must Be Tough," by Dr. James Dobson. You can order the book for $20 by calling Focus on the Family, in the U.S., 1-800-232-6459. (This is not a religious book, it is information YOU must have) If you don't like to read, ask them to send you the tapes of his broadcasts on the subject, THEY ARE PRICELESS. The cassette tapes are $14. I do not know Dobson and I don't get a commission but I have listened to the tapes and they were made for YOU. When you get older, you will look back at yourself and turn red in embarassment with how you are conducting yourself now. I am only trying to help save you from some of that embarassment and from being mortally angry at yourself for tolerating what is a deplorable situation.