what to do?

special

My boyfriend is living with his ex. I don't know for sure if anything is going on with them or not. He says they aren't but he told me that he has to let her believe that they are togeather until he finds a place to live.

I love him but with the way it is I don't know if he's cheating on me or if he's telling me the truth. Should I leave him and tell him when he gets his place to call or should I stay with him and see how long it takes for him to move out or should I just leave him and tell him never to call again?

Please help me I have no idea what to do!!

Well, it appears like he's using his ex for a place to stay and that already shows what kind of guy he is, doesn't it? How can you trust a man who uses people in the first place? Why would you want to date a "liar"?

My boyfriend is living with his ex. I don't know for sure if anything is going on with them or not. He says they aren't but he told me that he has to let her believe that they are togeather until he finds a place to live.

I love him but with the way it is I don't know if he's cheating on me or if he's telling me the truth. Should I leave him and tell him when he gets his place to call or should I stay with him and see how long it takes for him to move out or should I just leave him and tell him never to call again?

Well, its not all that simple. One of my best friends lives with him and she says that he loves me and he wants to marrt me as soon as I get ready to and he gets his own place to live. I really love him, I can't go to sleep at night if I haven't heard from him and all I think about is him and I poray he's okay. Should I try and stick it out for awhile longer? He told me the truth about everything from the start, as far as I know, and he asked what I thought before he moved in with her. I thought I could hanndle it but I don't know anymore? I met this guy and he wants to go out sometime this week with me, should I go or stick to strickly him?

what i would do is tell him that if he dosen't find another place to live within a 2 weeks then he's gone. cause thats way to much stress for you, plus that will just show you exactly how much he loves you and cares about you, and if he dosen't leave then you'll know that he's not the one, but if he is then you two will meet again 5 years down the road. cause think about it how many people live with their ex's and don't touch them, they had feelings for each other once and maybe still do but that old feeling will always be there. hope i helped e-mail me and tell me what happened.

Keep your options open because I still don't think he's right for you. I mean, what if he lies to you in the future when you two are together...like he's lying to his ex right now? Apparently, she doesn't know she's an ex. Will you know if you were?

THink about what he's doing to his so called ex? He's playing with her emotions and also, what is he doing to make her think that they are still together? Having sex?

I don't know what's going on in his mind, but a man who deceives a woman just for a place to live is no man to trust.