Is she into me

First off, I'm horrible at figuring out women.

So, I met this girl at work a few months ago at our head office. She was definitely pretty and seemed outgoing. Being based in another city, I never saw her, but she got transferred to my city recently.

So it happened that we ended up working together, and I got to know her a little. She was extremely touchy feely, first touching my shoulder, slapping my arm, touching my hair or brushing up against me. At one point her number magically appeared in my contacts. And this all happened within a week. She would also help me out when I needed something.

At one point we had to travel together on a flight and she ended up opening up a little about herself, got an entire picture viewing of her vacation, who her best friends were, and what she wants to do in school. normally we travel comfortably, but she had her hair all done up and looked really good.

She wanted to share her drink with me, and gave me that dreamy look. I was definitely interested, and our eyes were locked a few times during the flight.

My work takes me all over the place so i haven't seen her in a while but she texted me to wish me a happy birthday. At that time a colleague told me she has had boyfriend for the last year....

The signs seemed obvious, so huh? What was that all about?