Poor Cookie

Christie

Hey guys,

What's up with this attacking Cookie?

I think her advice were OK. All of you should just chill out and learn how to accept others for who they are...whether you agree with them or not.

And for Cookie, I'm supporting you all the way girl so keep on posting!

I thought that the idea of participating in this website was to give advice to what we think would be good? Everyone has the right to their own opinions. Whether or not someone chooses to follow those posted opinions is his or her choice. How about we leave poor Cookie alone and do what we came to this site for, which is offer our suggestions and try to help one another. What is the point of this immaturity!

Hey guys, What's up with this attacking Cookie? I think her advice were OK. All of you should just chill out and learn how to accept others for who they are...whether you agree with them or not. And for Cookie, I'm supporting you all the way girl so keep on posting!

Thanks guys for the support. I really appreciate it. At a moment I thought I wasn't welcomed by the whole board!

And to Hera, I guess you're right about saying whatever you feel like, but I thought they were suppose to be related to the messages posted, not just attacking people in random. You still haven't given me any good examples yet so I'm assuming you were just in a bad mood or you just have issues.

I'm gonna keep on visiting and I'm gonna write whenever and whatever I feel like responding to. Sorry Hera...you just don't have the power to stop me. hehe

Hey guys, What's up with this attacking Cookie? I think her advice were OK. All of you should just chill out and learn how to accept others for who they are...whether you agree with them or not. And for Cookie, I'm supporting you all the way girl so keep on posting!