lovemaking

Raven

It seems that you enjoy the fun more than the relationship. Put more of your heart into the relationship and less of your body.

Do you know how to express affection with no words and no touches? If not, you have a rough road ahead. Do you actually feel affection in your heart that wants to be expressed? Or are you playing along with some pre-conceived roles and expectations.

Explore your hearts, not your bodies!

YOU WRITE: My significant other said that she enjoys making love to me and I to her. She just does not want to be considered a love object. Is there anything to be concerned with this statement?

Your question indicates a poor level of communication between the two of you. When she said this, you should have instantly asked her for clarification. You should have quized her on how you feel about the way you treat her overall. Being a love object means she is the object of your love, so did she mean SEX object? You should have asked her if you make her feel like a love (sex) object. The two of you need to have a discussion on this matter and resolve it. I can understand her not wanting to be seen as a sex object, but if she doesn't want to be a love object I would be curious as to why she even likes guys.

She most likely would not have put you on notice that she doesn't want to be considered a love object if she didn't feel that way. You need to talk to her and get to the core of how she feels. If you care about her, you'll need to adjust your behavior accordingly so she feels loved for a lot more than a hot roll in the hay.

Get to the bottom of this ASAP!!! And start having more discussions with her about her feelings, her life, her experiences, and do much more with her outside the bedroom to ensure this love object thing doesn't get out of hand.

Just between the two of us, I really don't mind being a love object or a sex object...and, frankly, I kind of like being a sex object. I am just pissed because it doesn't happen often enough. Life just isn't fair!!!

YOU WRITE: My significant other said that she enjoys making love to me and I to her. She just does not want to be considered a love object. Is there anything to be concerned with this statement?

Your question indicates a poor level of communication between the two of you. When she said this, you should have instantly asked her for clarification. You should have quized her on how you feel about the way you treat her overall. Being a love object means she is the object of your love, so did she mean SEX object? You should have asked her if you make her feel like a love (sex) object. The two of you need to have a discussion on this matter and resolve it. I can understand her not wanting to be seen as a sex object, but if she doesn't want to be a love object I would be curious as to why she even likes guys. She most likely would not have put you on notice that she doesn't want to be considered a love object if she didn't feel that way. You need to talk to her and get to the core of how she feels. If you care about her, you'll need to adjust your behavior accordingly so she feels loved for a lot more than a hot roll in the hay.

Get to the bottom of this ASAP!!! And start having more discussions with her about her feelings, her life, her experiences, and do much more with her outside the bedroom to ensure this love object thing doesn't get out of hand. Just between the two of us, I really don't mind being a love object or a sex object...and, frankly, I kind of like being a sex object. I am just pissed because it doesn't happen often enough. Life just isn't fair!!!