weird question

Dade

I don't enjoy tongue kissing, I used to but I just don't get into it lately, i have discovered other things that turn me on, so my GF is complaining that I dont french kiss her enough, during sex too, i have developed fetisches like feet, and her stomach, and all that, but kissing turns me off mostly. Am i normal??? I enjoy kissing other parts of body, but lips have not been aroused me lately very much...

just curious what you think

:o)

maybe i dont like this girl anymore.....

Where traditional sex is concerned, nothing is normal or abnormal if both parties are into it. Everybody has their own turn-ons and turn-offs and those can change.

Obviously, she IS turned on by French kissing. If you can tolerate it at all, you should accomodate her desires. If doing so repulses you, that's another story.

People grow and change all their lives and what's important to you now may not be important next week. While the greater percentage of people do enjoy french kissing, just because you don't doesn't make you abnormal but if it's something that's important to your girlfriend and you cannot accomodate her, you may put the relationship at risk over time.

The best thing to do is communicate with her, be very discrete and don't make it sound like this has anything to do with her. Just tell her how you feel and try to come up with some compromises. If a couple is going to be together over the long haul, sex and most other elements of it are something that have to be continually worked out so that both are generally satisfied...or at least at peace with the compromise.

This also may be something temporary due to stress or other factors. You may just get back into kissing at some point. Meanwhile, see what you can't work out.

I have found that many couples who are together for a very long time tend to not desire to kiss as passionately as they did in the earlier stages of their relationship. I don't know how long you have been seeing this lady so you will have to make this determination.

Here's my explanation as a woman - you want to f*** not "make love" true or not that is the signal you are sending to her.

If that is true, talk to her maybe she will be into it otherwise you are going to continue to insult her and make her feel like a whore after time. Kissing is essential to women. To us kissing is a contract so to speak if you kiss me - I trust you , if you don't kiss me - you're going to hurt me.

I don't enjoy tongue kissing, I used to but I just don't get into it lately, i have discovered other things that turn me on, so my GF is complaining that I dont french kiss her enough, during sex too, i have developed fetisches like feet, and her stomach, and all that, but kissing turns me off mostly. Am i normal??? I enjoy kissing other parts of body, but lips have not been aroused me lately very much... just curious what you think :o) maybe i dont like this girl anymore.....