am i a fool

confused

I have been seeing a women for 6 months and told me today that she had a date with another man. I'm think that she's not as much testing the waters as testing herself to see what her feeling for me really are. She always brings up the point that there wasn't that spark when we first met but i thought we were beyond that now. I guess my question is am i a fool to wait it out or should i tell her to go to grass.

confused

If a woman cares for you and is happy with her relationship with you, she is not likely to want to see other people.

If she had no committment to you, she was absolutely free to go out with someone else, for whatever reason. Maybe somebody just asked her out and she was curious or maybe she was introduced to someone.

In any case, it's not a good sign for you. I would talk to her kindly and ask her just how she feels about the relationship the two of you have. If she is not happy or if she feels the sparks aren't there, I would shake her hand, remain friends, and move on.

To be honest, if I had been seeing a girl for six months and then one day she told me she had a date with someone else, her first in the six months we were seeing each other, I would pretty much kiss the deal good-bye, depending on her explanation.

It doesn't look good but wait to hear exactly what she has to say before making a decision. At least she was upfront and honest with you, which leads me more to believe she is trying to tell you something. I think if she didn't have fun on her date, she would not have found it necessary to mention it...unless she was trying to make you jealous.

Talk to her soon and get to the bottom of this.

The fact that she told you the spark wasn't there, makes me think this date was a form of shopping around to find the spark with someone else. She was probably using you to fill in the gap until she could locate that person who could light her fire.

On the other hand, she was honest about it and did not cheat on you behind your back. So she is probably open to a good discussion on what is really going on in her mind.

If a woman cares for you and is happy with her relationship with you, she is not likely to want to see other people. If she had no committment to you, she was absolutely free to go out with someone else, for whatever reason. Maybe somebody just asked her out and she was curious or maybe she was introduced to someone. In any case, it's not a good sign for you. I would talk to her kindly and ask her just how she feels about the relationship the two of you have. If she is not happy or if she feels the sparks aren't there, I would shake her hand, remain friends, and move on. To be honest, if I had been seeing a girl for six months and then one day she told me she had a date with someone else, her first in the six months we were seeing each other, I would pretty much kiss the deal good-bye, depending on her explanation. It doesn't look good but wait to hear exactly what she has to say before making a decision. At least she was upfront and honest with you, which leads me more to believe she is trying to tell you something. I think if she didn't have fun on her date, she would not have found it necessary to mention it...unless she was trying to make you jealous. Talk to her soon and get to the bottom of this.