what does her email mean?

Jose

My girl sent an email to all her friends including her boss (whom I'm friends with) and myself. It's a short and sweet verse that talks about the need for more substance than passion for a relationship to succeed. It sounds a lot like a omnimous message and I asked her in the evening if it was directed at us to which she replied no in a very convincing way.

This whole thing stinks. It's a strange email to be sending and I feel her starting to withdraw. I have attempted to communicate and all but she just does not want to get into it and turns it around on me making me feel bad for even bringing it up as if I was insecure or something. Some serious head games going on here...

She's 25 and really into herself but she does not know what she wants. She has a beautiful side to her that I fell in love with and I can put up with her immaturity but something now seems amiss.

It sounds to me like if your relationship with your girlfriend doesn't have a ratio of more parts substance than passion, it won't be a happening thing in the future.

I also think it was pretty sick of a lady who is seeing someone to mass email everybody with something that could be construed to apply to her relationship. Those kinds of matters are personal. I would be mad as hell at her and probably buzz out of her life myself. You do what you want.

Then again, it may just have been some bit of information she picked up on the Internet and decided to forward around like lots of people do...but I don't think so.

If you feel her starting to withdraw, your early warning system may still be operable. This Email was part of the hint. If she meant this Email to apply to her present situation, she is a real bxtch.

I don't understand people who don't communicate directly to each other and beat around the bush. I like to talk to the person directly, instead of indirectly sending a mass mailing and hoping they'll get the hint. But many people are afraid of coming out and saying something straight, so they play the mind-reading game. Or they are afraid to hurt someone, so they try to soften the blow with vagueness.

Another version is the "I need space" routine that I often read about on this website. It is so vague, it leaves guys and girls wondering about what is their bf/gf talking about. Therefore, it is important to confront her with all your concerns and get a straight answer from her.

I think it is important for you to let her know how you felt about the e-mail that even your boss saw. If she wants more substance, substance is about not being superficial and dealing with issues directly.

It sounds to me like if your relationship with your girlfriend doesn't have a ratio of more parts substance than passion, it won't be a happening thing in the future. I also think it was pretty sick of a lady who is seeing someone to mass email everybody with something that could be construed to apply to her relationship. Those kinds of matters are personal. I would be mad as hell at her and probably buzz out of her life myself. You do what you want.

Then again, it may just have been some bit of information she picked up on the Internet and decided to forward around like lots of people do...but I don't think so. If you feel her starting to withdraw, your early warning system may still be operable. This Email was part of the hint. If she meant this Email to apply to her present situation, she is a real bxtch.