We both seem to have a connection..yet she already have a boyfriend..so wat is it?

First time i am posting at this forum~

Anyway, so i have known this girl for two yrs. We go to the same university in the same class. lately i have been noticing a few confusing signs from her..hope i am not reading too much into it..so here goes;

1) there were twice when she put her head on my back, we are teasing each other and she got shy or something and so she rest her head on my back. she is a rather conservative girl and so i am quite surprised..

2) our common group of friends are queuing up for food, she does not want to eat so she was there standing with us chatting. when i got my food, i walk away from the stall and she follows me back to the table, even though i am standing in the middle of the queue and some of our friends are still there, and we are not really talking to each other during the wait...

3) she show me a gesture during some event, and i instantly kinda know what she wants me to do...after that, she whisper to me "why do u know me so well?"...and she give me that shy and embarrassed look again...

4) as i say before, she was a rather conservative girl (she do not allow her boyfriend to hug or touch her waist in public..lol), yet, she does not seem to mind me touching her..(i pat her head, playfully touch her waist, touch her arm...)...

5) when we were walking together, she was always walking quite close to me, there was once when we are practically touching and sticking to each other's arm when we are walking to our nxt class in college...and she will never do this to her other guy's friend..(i know about this cause we got a common pool of friends)

6) Then there are always little signs everywhere, like she always beam at me whenever she saw me, finding excuses to treat me a drink, and dropping a private msg on facebook to me( this is quite rare for her as she rarely use facebook to msg her other guy friends..)

yup..so that's that~i will start to think that she was interested in me if not for the fact that she already has a boyfriend. Though they do not meet to often..

and there is also another thing, i DO like this girl and would really like to start a deeper relationship with her. We have the same interest and way of thinking..i am happy every time i see her too...but i did not show or tell her about this, because i do not want to be the bad guy and break them up..

so, anyway, guys and ladies, any advice? =)