Re: Space

Tony T

Your post is extremely skimpy and vague. I'm not sure if I understand it. However, I will try to give an overview of what I perceive may possibly be the problem.

You say you've caused her stress, unwittingly backed her into corners, tried to shield from her pain (whatever that means), tried to shield her from the attention of countless other men who want to take her away.

If your relationship with her is so tentative that you have to put so much energy into keeping her from being taken away...if her feelings for your are so thin...I suggest you move on, partner!!!

Even though you love this woman, you mention so many things in your post, including her need for space and her greater intelligence, that would indicate that there is a serious compatibility problem...not to mention the fact that you're terrified other men will take her away.

This is simply not a good relationship. If you really love her and you're on the other side of the world, hop a plane back and tend to business!!! If you want to keep her around, you have a lot of work to do...including maybe enrolling in Harvard.

• Author

Above is an answer to a post that someone removed. I don't know why because they were not identified. Perhaps they didn't like my advice...or maybe they are going to rewrite it in more clear terms.

Meanwhile, my answer above sits all alone making me look like a blooming idiot because I have no password to remove it.