..lol..............!!!!!!!!!!!

Leigh 87

ROFL you guys crack me up. :laugh:

I absolutely do fart in front of the bf, Leigh. And he does in front of me. Cripes, we've been together for over 4 years. He's helped me with a badly stuck tampon and I've cleaned up his snot and he's slobbered all over my pillow. I think we can handle a bit of gas.

Honestly, I really think your bf was just joking, but if he genuinely means it, he sounds like an immature twit. There are people who live together and don't fart or belch or pee in front of each other, yes, but those people BOTH don't do it. It isn't some silly 'girls don't fart!' assumption by the guy.

LOL, now that's true love right there.

On a side note my Fiancee has the same bad habbit that my XW had. She tends to leave the bathroom door either open or half open when doing her business. It doesnt bather me in the lightest but she has two teen Sons living with us and this is not something I am comfortable with.

Other than that she can fart all she wants. I think it's funny. When you really love somebody, silly stuff like bodily functions dont bother you. No it's not sexy or romantic but there is a time for this and a time for that. And yes one of us will occasionally pass gas when having sex. If we are really into it things just keep going after an odd pause and a chuckle. :bunny::bunny:

• Like 1
Disenchantedly Yours

Too much familarity breeds contempt. Farting is healthy but I would think that you'd want to keep some of the mystery alive no? I don't leave the bathroom door open when I am doing my business when I have been with someone a long time. I do my best NOT to fart or burp infront of them. Yes it happens, but I try to control it for the most part. i don't want to be a guys "buddy" where we laugh about farting and junk. Kills the romance a little bit.

• Like 1
Mme. Chaucer

I absolutely do fart in front of the bf, Leigh. And he does in front of me..

:(:(

Really? Wow. I'm super disillusioned now. I thought you were a cool lady, Elswyth, but now I know you're a freedom of farting Feminazi type.

Hey!

Do you know why farts stink?

I do! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that the deaf people can enjoy them too!

:laugh:

Oh my God, I'm funny.

• Like 3
Mme. Chaucer
Farting is healthy

Are you sure about that?

• Author
Are you sure about that?

I think some of the ladies here have some sort of problem. A very bad, problem.

They should really consider getting some medical attention.