ignoring me

my ex bf/best friend is suddenly ignoring me =( we had an argument the other day. i didn't pick up the phone because i was at an event. apparently he was really upset over something and now he's ignoring me. I feel so hurt that he's ignoring me

bikinibeach

you again? miss codependent? your ex is your soother and security blanket. you both sound like basket cases. grow up!!!

my ex bf/best friend is suddenly ignoring me =( we had an argument the other day. i didn't pick up the phone because i was at an event. apparently he was really upset over something and now he's ignoring me. I feel so hurt that he's ignoring me

Maybe this is a good point, or indicator that it's time to start detaching....

remember what i mentioned in your other thread....?

Well, really, the choice is hard - and the choice is yours.

you have to weigh up whether you're going to stay with what you know best, and forfeit the possibility of a good, solid relationship with someone else - or cut the ties, travel, find employment elsewhere - anything to put physical distance between you and him....

but realise that if you choose the former, all things change, evolve, transform and eventually come to an end....

what happens if he actually meets someone he would like to spend more time with, than he does with you?

So many different permutations...

and this is one 'permutation'.

An argument.

take this opportunity to see whether there might be something positive about this incident.

If detachment is the order of the day, use it productively.

Read my no contact guide - it applies, whatever the type of liaison....