Am I being played, or is it a just a series of goof-ups?

savethedrama4allama

I take that back- she called him again today. He just texted me to let me know. I don't know the specifics of it yet or how he is going to handle it but I will keep you posted.

I knew it wasn't the last he would hear from her.

savethedrama4allama

The girl just won't give up. She left him a voicemail crying that she doesn't know what she did to make him not want to talk to her, but if he doesn't want to contact her she understands.

No. If you understood, you would quit calling. You don't need to call one more time to tell him its cool not to call any more. How mcuh sense does that make?

So he got a new number. I did not want him to have to do that, but it is clear that she is still trying to manipulate him...because if she really understood, she never would have made that phone call saying that she understands. He already told her not to call 3 times. And her crying was a nice manipulative touch.

The good news is that she attributes his coldness to her own behavior, rather than trying to blame me for it ("I'm not sure what I did to make you not want to talk to me...") So I'm glad she is putting it on herself instead of blaming me as his new girlfriend.

Hopefully this is the end of my saga!

Thanks all for listening.