In love with my best friend's girlfriend!!

I am in a real situation!! I met my best friend's girlfriend a while ago, we have a suprisingly large amount of things in common, I really like her but I don't know how she feels about me! She really likes my my friend and he cares for her a lot. My best friend doesn't notice any connection as I try to hide my feelings for her. I hate the thought of getting inbetween them but I am practically killing myself over it! I can't think straight and I don't have anyone to talk to. If anyone can give me some advice I would be truly grateful.

I am in a real situation!! I met my best friend's girlfriend a while ago, we have a suprisingly large amount of things in common, I really like her but I don't know how she feels about me! She really likes my my friend and he cares for her a lot. My best friend doesn't notice any connection as I try to hide my feelings for her. I hate the thought of getting inbetween them but I am practically killing myself over it! I can't think straight and I don't have anyone to talk to. If anyone can give me some advice I would be truly grateful.

What you feel is not love. Just an attraction and to further point out, she has not shown an interest in having an affair with you and betraying her boyfriend in the process.

I think you should be honest to yourself about whether you are really his true best friend. Best friends do not pine after their buddy's girl or ex.

• Like 1