can anyone help me with my post?! heart broken and confused!? please!?

no nane

I really think you need some time out. You need a vacation badly. You cannot continue in a relationship where you get so rapidly upset about such insignificant things. Yes, they seem serious to you...but looking from the outside, they are not.

I do not think you were justified getting mad because some co-worker brought your guy some binoculars. Getting mad because you were not part of this purchasing process is pretty wild. I don't mean to insult you but if you don't get your act together, you will never, ever be in a satisfactory relationship. This is truly petty.

I am sorry to lay it on the line to you so blatantly but you have got to get your self together.

Take some time to pamper yourself. Take some time to meditate. Stop taking life so seriously. Take whatever steps you need to process your anger. You will not win a popularity contest if you walk around upset all the time.

If you can't handle your guy drinking, leave him...just like I told you before.

IN THE STRONGEST WAY, I URGE YOU TO SEEK COUNSELLING TO RESOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THIS RELATIONSHIP.

Life is all to short. You seem very desparate for answers and you will get them from a professional. It is hard for a lot of people on the forum to relate to what you are going through.

You get mad about things that would amuse me and I would laugh about. I really don't mean to demean your feelings in any way. I just want to dismiss myself as not being qualified to properly address your situation. Perhaps someone else will happen along in the forum...but the fastest way is professional help.