How long does having a relationship with 2 partner can last?

Any good and bad side of having a long term relationship with 2 other?

Originally posted by Paradise

Any good and bad side of having a long term relationship with 2 other?

Do they *both* know about each other or your gf still has no clue about you seeing your ex?

• Author

I am dating two women. My ex-gf knows that I have another gf. However, my new gf does not know.

My ex-gf has no problem with me having another gf, but my new gf would not allow that if she found out.

Back to my question...... Is this a relationship that I should sustain for long period without my new gf finding out that I have someone else? I know I should tell her, but I don't want to lose neither one.

You must be joking!

Why don`t you leave them both and really consider some treatment for yourself instead?

Originally posted by Paradise

I am dating two women. My ex-gf knows that I have another gf. However, my new gf does not know.

My ex-gf has no problem with me having another gf, but my new gf would not allow that if she found out.

Back to my question...... Is this a relationship that I should sustain for long period without my new gf finding out that I have someone else? I know I should tell her, but I don't want to lose neither one.

Uhm. Okay. So is your ex really your "ex"? Doesnt sound like it. We usually call them our "ex'es" for a reason. If she is really an ex girlfriend, why'd you break up? Why get back with her? Is she just jealous because you moved on? Do you both really want to get back together?

Since you know the new girl wouldn't approve of a love triangle you aren't going to get your cake and eat it too aka you are going to lose one. The "I don't want to lose neither one" just isn't going to happen. So.. fish or cut bait, sh*t or get off the pot and make a choice. Stringing one along and lying to her about it isn't fair. How would you feel in her shoes? It probably won't last long but even if it did, you'd end up in a big hole you would have a hard time digging out of.

Of course if you have no itegrity and just horny you can date both and lie to one about it but just be prepared to deal with the consequences which usually are not pretty or fun.

• Author
Originally posted by ww

You must be joking!

Why don`t you leave them both and really consider some treatment for yourself instead?

What type of treatment do you recommend?

I can't take you advise about leaving tham both b/c Love is required for healthy life.

• Author
Originally posted by Fritz

Uhm. Okay. So is your ex really your "ex"?.............Stringing one along and lying to her about it isn't fair. How would you feel in her shoes?

You're right, she is not my ex-gf b/c she still is. You're also right about the fairness. I'm ready to let my new g/f know and decide.

damn. looks like you just chose your ex over your current.

Not a choice I would have made, but then again I don't know your situation.

But just knowing that your "ex" doesn't care about your gf tells me all I know need to know. She probably has another bf too. If not, she probably will.

If you don't care about that either, then, wow. maybe you were made for each other.

What type of treatment do you recommend?

I can't take you advise about leaving tham both b/c Love is required for healthy life.

Well what you are doing is not healthy...for anyone involved! It's just wrong, and nothing good can come of it.

You are EXACTLY like my ex-boyfriend was. He was literally choosing his ex over me. I almost thought you were him when I saw this thread. It's like, his ex knew about me from the day he met me. Only he didn't tell me about her until he and I were making plans to live together, and spend the rest of our lives together. Why don't you take a look at my thread:

Can ex's be friends and still have successful relationships with other people

It's not a healthy situation for anyone. If you have already choosen to make your current girlfriend decide if she can except the ex, when you already know the current girlfriend won't accept the ex, then you've already choosen you ex over you current. Rather than going through all of that drama, you need to break up with your current girlfriend. If she ask for details, tell her the truth about the ex and your feelings for the ex.

Of course when my ex gave me the ultimatum, and I tried to stay with him and work it out. But it really wasn't workable. I finally broke up with him once and for all. Unfortunatelly, his ex-girl dumped him too. So he started dating someone else. Now he calls me like once a week to complain about the new girl because his ex-girlfriend doesn't ever want to be friends with him again. And I have been ignoring his phone calls since he told me he's dating someone else. He actually want's me to be the dreaded ex/ so called best friend. That clearly isn't going to happen !!! And I will never date him again because he seems to have a "need" to always have a least two women in his life at all times. That's very unhealthy.

I think that depends on how long you can fool them into believing that you are sincere and care about them.