what move shall i make? yay or nay

Hi all i'll try make this quick and easy to read

im 21 and this girl is 18 - she is my sisters bestfriend

I fancy her alot and before I told her that i fancy her i caught her looking at me a lot and looking away - apparently she told my sister I was ok looking etc...

i told her i fancied her and she said she doesnt see me in that way and she just wants to be friends - the reason because "it would never work" because she told my sister and apparently she said to her that it wouldnt be the same between us as friends and my sister just generally werent happy with it PLUS my mum hates her regardless for things in the past...

For them above reasons apparently it wouldnt work but ON THE OTHER HAND - we are always talking on blackberry messenger, she says she likes me back but cant do anything, she says she isnt ready for any relationship and to top it off she found a number with a girls name on it and told me on messenger she was jealous to find another girls number

Please tell me guys -

is she loving the attention as im always complimenting her etc...

is she just being immature and playing mind games with me like a big joke

is she being genuine and does like me but isnt doing anything about it?

I just cannot work her out she feels the need once in a while to tell me she likes me and gets jealous and the next minute says she aint interested WTF MIND = BLOWN plz help? :love:

mm...too many ppl with something to say have confused the girl u like - not a hopless situation and i don't think she's doing much on your list, just number 3 - but when will the girl think for herself?