Should I talk to her?

Led_Zep1970

Friend for 3 years (female) and Girlfriend for about 2 months has just decided to cheat on me. O well, I can pull through. But shes telling my friend she still loves me, and knows she made a big mistake. She says she was just confused and all this stuff.

And she wants to talk to me, either way I don't care. But should I talk to her?

Insight please.

americaneagle_girl

I think you should talk to your girlfreind because you should always give someone another chance and plus why would you want to throw away your freindship over something as stupid as her mistake? you should definatley talk to her and smooth over your problems. :)

• Author
Led_Zep1970

She cheated on me, my friend says she wants closure, and wants me back or some ****. People make mistakes yes.

But she cheated? Second chance eh? Explain to me.....

• Author
Led_Zep1970

She said shes made some major mistakes. But she won't admit she cheated. She just says shes messed everything up, and she wishes she didn't. She says she still loves me and stuff. And wants to know if we still be together, or be friends.

savethedrama4allama

It is still really early in your romantic relationship. This can work for or against you. On one hand, you don't have a lot of history to hold you through these hard times. On the other hand, you can start new if you both really want to. Think long and hard about it, and if she is worth it to you I would say start dating again as though it is new and let your trust begin to grow. If you don't think that you can emotionally overcome her cheating, just drop it now. There is no use making yourself miserable with jealousy and doubt for a long period of time.

Methinks you don't feel comfortable giving her a second chance, no one should guilt you into taking her back.

If you don't want to give it another shot, just tell her that you don't want to contact her, it's not unreasonable to do so.