Creepy or Not?

Creepy or Not?

Just want to ask a question - theirs this girl I like a lot and i've told her but she said it would never work im 21 and she is 18 and she is my sisters bestfriend and the reason it wouldnt work is because;

1) My mum hates her from things in the past

2) My sister doesnt want it to happen between us and she said they wouldnt be the same again if we got together

3) She apparently isnt ready for a relationship?

But the next minute she says she likes me a lot but cant take it further and recently she said she got jealous at finding another girls number written down on paper on my cabinet.

I dont know what to think or how to play this? what are her real intentions...?

Now for the creepy question... to try and win her over do you think it would be sweet or creepy to leave a rose outside her house with a note sayin "to the most beautiful special girl" - I know for a fact no other boy has done that for her before and I dont know whether i should or not - and not put my name on it but I believe she will know deep down its from me and no doubt ask me and i'll play it from their if she likes it

What do you think? bad move or good move? and also - what do you think she really wants - one minute she likes me a lot putting xxx etc... the next it wont work and being cold and distant?

Thanks...

I think she enjoys flirting with you.

The rose without the name sounds a little presumptuous but cute.

She doesn't want to date you, she is best friends with your little sister who doesn't want you to date her & as for your mom's issues with her; you would have to at least give mom the benefit of the doubt unless she's one of those who just doesn't want 'her little boy' to be seeing anyone, she probably has your best interest at heart.

Feelin Frisky

It's not quite in the creep department if you really have a sense that she's developing feelings for you. It's puppy love and what's the harm?