Cold Feet???

Collin

I've been engaged for just over a year and I'm having major cold feet.. A lot of it has to do with the fact that my life isn't in place yet. She is a nurse for about a year now and I'm still 3 yrs from a degree. We are supposed to get married next October. I feel like I'll never get done with school and the fact that she is where she wants to be and I'm not sucks.. Sometimes I feel like I should just take care of myself and get through school. Another problem is that I'm attracted to another woman so it contributes to my cold feet.So just cold feet or something bigger?

Thanxs

Collin

My dear Collin:

You ARE NOT ready to get married, my friend.

You say you may have cold feet but it sounds to me your whole body is pretty icy.

You feel uncomfortable because your fiance is a bit ahead of you in life...and you are attracted to another woman to boot...and you so quite casually. What a way to start off a marriage!!!

Shut down your computer right now...call your fiance...tell her you need three to five years to get your life in order and you want to free her to search for someone more ready for marriage than you. If she tells you she loves you and wants to wait whatever time is necessary for you to get your life together, then tell her you are attracted to another woman.

If she is still willing to wait for you after you tell her that, ask her if she is in to threesomes.