Why do girls whip their hair into guys?

So the other day at work, a female co-worker came and stood by me as she spoke to our supervisor. I was looking at a memo and she was all up in my personal space. I ignored it because I could tell she was there for more than just a chat with the boss.

As I continued to ignore her, she upped the ante by swinging her hair wildly into me so that it hit my shoulder and arm. She may have done it more than once now that I think about it.

Ladies, what is this and why?

january2011

I don't think it happens to guys only. It happens to girls as well. I remember this happening to me quite a bit during my clubbing days.

I've no idea why girls do this. Perhaps the girl in question was trying to get her hair out of her face and didn't realise that she hit someone while she did it. It's annoying though and if it were me and I was having a bad day, it made me want to get her in a headlock and give her a number one cut. That'll teach her. Yes, over-reaction much. Because I can't believe that she did that on purpose now, did she? :mad:

Maybe it was a misguided way to get your attention? Or a hint to tell you to back off, she's talking to your supervisor? Or both? Either way, silly girl. :rolleyes:

She was shaking out some fleas onto you. I'm not sure whether that type of aggression is passive or active, but you need to retaliate.

• Like 2
threebyfate

Don't be dissin' her superpowers! In wildly swinging her hair, she's invoking teh power of femininity.

The way to combat her superpowers is to have your chain saw at ready. I'd recommend the swing/shear move which requires pressing the ctrl/alt/delete keys at the same time.

• Like 1
PlumPrincess

It's a way of demonstrating superiority. :rolleyes: I remember a girl doing that when I was dancing and it made me think immediately, "Bitch!" :mad: I mean, only an idiot wouldn't be aware that people are standing close by and get hit by that sh*t! :mad:

• Like 1
  • Author
It's a way of demonstrating superiority. :rolleyes: I remember a girl doing that when I was dancing and it made me think immediately, "Bitch!" :mad: I mean, only an idiot wouldn't be aware that people are standing close by and get hit by that sh*t! :mad:

OK. I can see that. She's an old flame and she knows I'm dating someone else now.

threebyfate
Why does a dog lick his balls?
Because he can. Most of you guys would do the same if it were reasonably easy to do so!