Angry Ex, why????

Well, it's been over for about two weeks or so. Problem is, I asked her to give me back something she still had about a week and a half ago. I told her to give them to her mother so we wouldn't have to see each other. Her mother and I walk past each other on campus a few times a week.

I told her not to call me and that we shouldn't see or talk to each other. But she has called me four or five times since then.She said it was only about giving me back those things. I repeated that she should give them to her mother. She asked me to come into a place she knows I hate (she still works there and I used to). She said that we could talk or that we didn't even half to.

She has become more mean and angry than I ever saw her before. She left me en email telling me to stay the F__K out of her life, because I didn't want her in mine. Why is she so angry, what is this all about? I haven't called her or tried to see her, and she even came around to my apartment! Why is she so angry and mean? Why is she doing this?

You are throwing things back in her face. By insisting she not contact you and that she leave those things with her mother, you have effectively enhanced her feelings of rejection. This probably has nothing to do with her feelings for you...she's probably just got a great big ego and prefers to be the dumper instead of the dumpee.

Stop worrying about her anger problem and go about your own life. She'll get over it.

I can tell you why she is acting like that. First of all if you dumped her she feels betrayed by you. How could someone who loved her just throw her in the trash like that?? (This is what she's thinking) She still loves you or cares for you, her attitude towards you is natural. She just doesn't know how to act towards someone who she was in a relationship with and is no longer hers. She will eventually move on don't worry, I thing it will last maybe a couple of more weeks.

You are throwing things back in her face. By insisting she not contact you and that she leave those things with her mother, you have effectively enhanced her feelings of rejection. This probably has nothing to do with her feelings for you...she's probably just got a great big ego and prefers to be the dumper instead of the dumpee. Stop worrying about her anger problem and go about your own life. She'll get over it.

It's difficult to help you based on the little information provided but I want to give it a shot. She could be angry for a number of reasons. Perhaps she is obsessed with you. If that is the case, then you may have a definite problem on your hands. She is head over heels in love with you and having a difficult time accepting things. You may need to meet with her again (in a public place though) in a restaurant or coffee shop and tell her your sorry for hurting her but this is what you want and your not going to change your mind. Do not leave any possibility that you will get back together in the future, ever. Do not lead her on in any way. After that, do not accept her calls and avoid seeing her until she deals with this.

I hope this helps!

Well, it's been over for about two weeks or so. Problem is, I asked her to give me back something she still had about a week and a half ago. I told her to give them to her mother so we wouldn't have to see each other. Her mother and I walk past each other on campus a few times a week. I told her not to call me and that we shouldn't see or talk to each other. But she has called me four or five times since then.She said it was only about giving me back those things. I repeated that she should give them to her mother. She asked me to come into a place she knows I hate (she still works there and I used to). She said that we could talk or that we didn't even half to.

She has become more mean and angry than I ever saw her before. She left me en email telling me to stay the F__K out of her life, because I didn't want her in mine. Why is she so angry, what is this all about? I haven't called her or tried to see her, and she even came around to my apartment! Why is she so angry and mean? Why is she doing this?