THANKS TONY - JUST ONE MORE THING?

Tabatha

Well, nothing like giving it straight to me! I like how to the point you are and I appreciate your advice. What your telling me has been exactly what's been running through my mind constantly. I need to be alone and I'm willing to do that for myself. I have one other small problem to ask you about though. I DO want to break it off with Mr. Four Year rebound Slimey Twirp but he is my boss. I know it was stupid to get involved with him in the first place but can you think of a way I can do this so that he will accept it and not push the issue? He knows I'm not afraid to leave my job if I have to.

Thank you Tony for opening my eyes wide. I'm looking forward to planning things for myself and doing things on my own. I certainly don't want to continue this destructive behaviour so I'm all ears.

I await your response.

P.S. You should do this professionally! LOL

Well, nothing like giving it straight to me! I like how to the point you are and I appreciate your advice. What your telling me has been exactly what's been running through my mind constantly. I need to be alone and I'm willing to do that for myself. I have one other small problem to ask you about though. I DO want to break it off with Mr. Four Year rebound Slimey Twirp but he is my boss. I know it was stupid to get involved with him in the first place but can you think of a way I can do this so that he will accept it and not push the issue? He knows I'm not afraid to leave my job if I have to. Thank you Tony for opening my eyes wide. I'm looking forward to planning things for myself and doing things on my own. I certainly don't want to continue this destructive behaviour so I'm all ears. I await your response. P.S. You should do this professionally! LOL

I agree with Samantha...be professional, be businesslike. Let him know that you simply are not ready for a relationship at this time and you need some time alone to yourself. Make sure he understands very clearly that for the time being you want no relationship or contact with him outside the workplace. Let him think it has nothing to do with him, that this is a decision you have made for you.

If he gives you any kind of problems at all, advise him of extreme penalties he could face for sexual harassment in the workplace. He will know what you are talking about. Then go about your business and do a good job.

I hope you will set out on a new course, take some time off, and keep your social life away from work. Wow, doing the boss in the backseat. You are simply a trip!!!

Need Help NOW in TEXAS!

Been there, done that, fully aggree with Sam and Tony. Be professional and polite. Let him know where you stand and make sure he knows the decision is all yours. Then, try to cut him out of your life as much as possible. Sure, he's your boss, but just avoid, avoid, avoid. Good luck, sweets.

I agree with Samantha...be professional, be businesslike. Let him know that you simply are not ready for a relationship at this time and you need some time alone to yourself. Make sure he understands very clearly that for the time being you want no relationship or contact with him outside the workplace. Let him think it has nothing to do with him, that this is a decision you have made for you. If he gives you any kind of problems at all, advise him of extreme penalties he could face for sexual harassment in the workplace. He will know what you are talking about. Then go about your business and do a good job. I hope you will set out on a new course, take some time off, and keep your social life away from work. Wow, doing the boss in the backseat. You are simply a trip!!!