weekend update

I had a dilema of being caught between my ex, my new man and his best friend.

This weekend i went up there and I broke it off with my new guy i was seeing. That was monday, by wed. i had a little fling with his best friend, the one i was really close to emotionally. It was great but I fear that it was all it was. My ex and I kissed last night but i don't have the same feelings fro him. I feel so out of control these days and i want to change and get a grip but i can;t. Both my ex's and I are still friends. The other guy and I talk now and I like him but i don't think he likes me. I understand nothing can happen for a while but i am confused. How do I find out if he is using his friendship with the other guy as an excuse for us not to be together? He is olser than me, by about five years. Could this make a differnce Help! i am confused!

OK now, are you saying that Fred is not interested in you? or do you THINK he's not?

I remember him once saying that you are his perfect type? Well, you know age doesn't matter unless you are a minor, which I don't know right now, but it seems like you did the right thing with Bob, and if you didn't feel anything with Joe when you kissed him, he's not the one either. Your feelings never lie.

I think that Fred was the best out of the picture, but since you're saying that he doesn't seemed to be interested in you now, I'm quite confused myself.

What makes you think he's not? Is he telling you that he wants to date you but he can't becuase of Bob? I mean, how's he saying it? If he's Bob's best friend, he could feel guilty about his emotions for you. Guys tend to be more loyal towards their male friends you know. I think they consider "friendship" more important than women sometimes...but who knows. If you give me more details on this guys actions then I'll probably be able to see more clearly where he might be coming from.

ok I agree with Cookie it is pretty confusing but I think that you should go for the best friend what ever his name was. you just need to talk to him about it and see what's up and how he feels cause mabey he really likes you and its just your imagination about him not. so just tell him how you feel and see what happens cause if you don't then you might regret it later. And if he doesn't want anything to happen because of his friend then it just wasn't meant to be and you should respect that decision because it shows that he cares about his friend's feelings.well talk wit ya later.

I had a dilema of being caught between my ex, my new man and his best friend. This weekend i went up there and I broke it off with my new guy i was seeing. That was monday, by wed. i had a little fling with his best friend, the one i was really close to emotionally. It was great but I fear that it was all it was. My ex and I kissed last night but i don't have the same feelings fro him. I feel so out of control these days and i want to change and get a grip but i can;t. Both my ex's and I are still friends. The other guy and I talk now and I like him but i don't think he likes me. I understand nothing can happen for a while but i am confused. How do I find out if he is using his friendship with the other guy as an excuse for us not to be together? He is olser than me, by about five years. Could this make a differnce Help! i am confused!
I had a dilema of being caught between my ex, my new man and his best friend. This weekend i went up there and I broke it off with my new guy i was seeing. That was monday, by wed. i had a little fling with his best friend, the one i was really close to emotionally. It was great but I fear that it was all it was. My ex and I kissed last night but i don't have the same feelings fro him. I feel so out of control these days and i want to change and get a grip but i can;t. Both my ex's and I are still friends. The other guy and I talk now and I like him but i don't think he likes me. I understand nothing can happen for a while but i am confused. How do I find out if he is using his friendship with the other guy as an excuse for us not to be together? He is olser than me, by about five years. Could this make a differnce Help! i am confused!

Look, i had the same problem and all the advice i can give you is to ack as friends and if you have feelings dor him well expresem....

I am so oblivious!! Yesterday we were talking via AOL instant messenger and he admitted that he liked me and he thought I just knew! He is supposed to call today and he doesn't care anymore who knows that he likes me so it'a a pretty big thing I guess. I'm not betting my life on this relationship but it is in the mutal like stage. He's going away tomorrow for over a week so we'll see if he writes or calls when he returns. Wish my luck because I really like him but I don't want to push it. Time will tell. I just hope that he doesn't meet anyone else. How much time should I give it before I ask where we stand? That is my next question. I don't know if we're seeing each other, I hate to assume and then be crushed by being wrong. thanks guys, the time you took to help me means a lot!!

ok I agree with Cookie it is pretty confusing but I think that you should go for the best friend what ever his name was. you just need to talk to him about it and see what's up and how he feels cause mabey he really likes you and its just your imagination about him not. so just tell him how you feel and see what happens cause if you don't then you might regret it later. And if he doesn't want anything to happen because of his friend then it just wasn't meant to be and you should respect that decision because it shows that he cares about his friend's feelings.well talk wit ya later.